The Aadhar card is necessary to open a bank account, apply for recruitment or take advantage of any scheme. So if you want to download your e-Aadhaar Card from home, this article will provide you with information on how you can do so.
At the same time, you will get to know some other things such as how to get Aadhaar card without number. And there will be a lot of information available in this article.
The Aadhaar card is an essential document for any citizen, without which the welfare facilities provided by the government to citizens cannot be obtained. Therefore, to take advantage of all the facilities, it is very important to have a valid Aadhaar Card for you.
So I thought why not provide you with all detailed information on how to download your Aadhaar Card.
How to download Aadhaar Card from your mobile phone?
If your Aadhaar card is linked to your mobile phone number then you can easily download your it from your mobile phone and print it. You must be asking what is the complete process, step by step? Right?
Don’t worry, I will provide you with all the information you need. But before that, let’s find out how you can check your Aadhaar card.
- First of all, go to the official website of UIDAI.
- After visiting the site, go to the Download Aadhaar page or click the Download Aadhaar button.
- Now, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- Make sure the box against the checkbox is ticked if you want a masked Aadhar Card.
- And in the end, carefully fill in the captcha given below.
- Now finally click on the Send OTP button.
- If your registered mobile number is correct then the OTP will come in your mobile number registered on the Aadhar card. Enter the 6-digit OTP here.
- Now you have to complete a survey, then read this survey and select any option.
- Scroll down the page and click the Verify and Download button.
Your Aadhar Card will be downloaded to your device. If you try to open it by touching it, you will be asked for a password.
What is the Password to open your e-Aadhaar Card?
The password for your e-Aadhaar Card is made up of 8 characters. It is a combination of the first four characters of your name and your birth year.
For example, if your name is Raghunath and your birth year is 1983 then the password for the e-Aadhaar will be – RAGH1983.
Find out who was the first person to get his or her Aadhaar Card in our country.
How to download the Aadhaar card using Enrolment ID?
In case, you have recently applied for an Aadhaar card, you can download your Aadhaar card using the enrollment ID you got when you applied.
Also, the Date and Time information will also be on that receipt. You will need this information to download your e-Aadhar card.
- You can go to the download page and select the Enrolment ID (EID) at the centre-top as shown in the image below.
- You have to select the Enrolment ID (EID) instead of the Aadhaar number.
- Now fill in the Enrollment ID after viewing the receipt.
- You have to give the Date and Time as well provided on the receipt.
- Type in the Captcha.
- And click Send OTP button.
Now after completing the further process as per the above mentioned steps, you can easily download Aadhaar card from your mobile phone.
How to download Aadhaar card without your mobile number?
Your Aadhaar Card can be downloaded only with the help of the OTP sent to your registered mobile number. But how you can download your Aadhaar Card if your mobile number is not registered?
Don’t worry, you still have a choice. You can get the Aadhaar card printed, which will cost you ₹ 50 and you can get your Aadhar card back. Use this method when you lose your Aadhaar Card.
- Then go to the official website of UIDAI
- On the My Aadhar tab, click on the Aadhaar Reprint Order option.
- A new page will open, enter your Aadhaar number or virtual ID on it.
- After that, fill in the security code.
- Now I don’t have the Tick on mobile number checkbox and I confirm that the number is not there.
- Next, you will be asked to enter a new mobile phone number, so now enter your new mobile phone number here.
- And click Send OTP button.
- Now fill out this OTP on your mobile phone number and then continue by clicking the Submit button.
- In the next step, here you will get a Preview option from where you can check your Aadhaar card information.
- If everything is ok, click the Make Payment button to download the Aadhaar card. And here, pay ₹ 50 fees online via ATM card, net banking, wallet, any method.
You will receive a receipt as soon as the payment is successful. With which you can download your Aadhaar Card on your device. You can as well obtain the information of the request number via SMS, so that you can check the delivery status of the Aadhar card.
Generally, after 10-15 days you will receive your Aadhaar card. In this way, you can get your Aadhaar card, in case there is no registered mobile phone number or if the Aadhaar card is lost or stolen.
How to find the lost Aadhaar Card?
If you have forgotten your Aadhaar number but your mobile number is linked to the Aadhar card, you can easily get the Aadhaar number on your mobile by following the steps below.
- First, click on the link below and go to the UIDAI Forgotten Lost page.
- Now fill in the form here, in which you enter the full name on your Aadhar card!
- Then enter your registered mobile number and complete the captcha.
- And now finally click on send OTP.
- An OTP will now appear on your mobile phone number, fill it in here and click the login button.
And in a few seconds, the Aadhaar number will be received on your registered mobile number. Through which you can download the Aadhaar card and get other information about your Aadhaar card from the UIDAI website.
Hope you liked this article.
If you have any suggestions about this article or want there to be some improvement in it, then you can drop a comment below.
If you liked this post or if you learned something, please share this post on social media like Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites with your friends and family.